Baseball Summer Camp
TAYBS is proud to be able to once again host the Energy Baseball Summer Camps here at our own Craven Field! This weeklong day camp for players aged 7-14 will be run by college level players & coaches that are part of the Energy Baseball program out of Worcester. Here are the details about the camp:
- Camp will be held the week of July 31st – August 3rd (8/4 is the rain date)
- Everything from fundamentals to mechanics and situational baseball is taught.
- Discounts for siblings and multi-camp registrations.
- TAYBS will receive a $25 donation per child that signs up, plus for every 5 kids over 20, we receive an additional $30.
- All coaches are current or recently graduated college baseball players.
- Camps are open to not only Townsend & Ashby families, but also all surrounding towns.
- All clinics: Monday through Thursday
- 9:00am - 2:45pm Daily!
- Just $225 per clinic*
- *$195 before Memorial Day!
- Open to boys/girls ages 7-14 (Broken up into different age groups)
NEW FOR 2023
- Single Day Option Available
- Additional Coaches Per Clinic
- Increased Structure Associated with Each Clinic
- 8:45am Drop Off! 3:00pm Pick Up!
- Free Energy Baseball Tryouts For All Campers!
- All clinics have a CPR/First Aid Certified Clinic Counselors Present at All Times
- No Food Provided due to Sanitary Concerns, please bring your own food + drink.
- No peanuts or nuts allowed
- 1 Day Rate - $90 per child
- 2 Day Rate - $140 per child
- 3 Day Rate - $185 per child
- Full Week - $225 per child
- 2+ Sessions = Save 25!
- 2+ Children = Save 25!
- Installment Plan Until June 1st
- Ratio: 8 Players to 1 coach
- Excited Fun Surprises, Games & Events
- Pizza Party on Final Day of Camp!
- Water Games @ Various Locations!
In the event of one rain out, we will move the final day to Friday. 2 or more rain outs, the clinic is moved indoors to Energy Athletics on the 2nd day of rain: 243 Stafford St, Worcester, MA
This is a great opportunity for players to be able to get a solid week of hands-on high-level experience from college level players & coaches.