Our league has chosen not do any candy, popcorn, bucketing, etc. methods of fundraising. Instead we have decided to do a simple calendar raffle that allows you to make 100% of your money back.
To accomplish this, during our Spring Season, a $50 fundraising fee is automatically included for all players at the time of registration. Ten (10) raffle tickets per paid registration will be issued in May through the child's coach directly to the players.
- If you do not receive your tickets, it is your responsibility to reach speak with the coach and get them. There are no refunds for tickets that were not received by the parents.
- Tickets must be turned into the snack shack at Craven Field or Spaulding Field by August 1st.
- Tickets not turned in by August 1st are considered loses. There are no refunds for unsold tickets.
- A name will be drawn at random from all entries for all 30 days. Prizes are all cash, as shown on the calendar.
- Winning tickets drawn prior to the last days selection selection will be returned to the ticket barrel. You may win more than one prize.
- Board members, managers, coaches and their immediate families are eligible to participate.
- A winner will be selected for all 30 days of the month at the same time on or around August 2nd.
- The drawing on or around August 2nd will be broadcast live on the TAYBS Facebook page.
- All names drawn are final. Checks will be mailed to all winners by the end of August.
- Any winner that has a current balance with TAYBS will have the prize money automatically deducted from their balance.
You can do three things with your calendars:
- Sell all or some of your calendars for $5 each. THE MONEY YOU COLLECT, YOU KEEP!!! Return the bottom portion to the Craven or Spaulding Field Snack Shacks. You can earn back $50 per paid registration by selling your calendars.
- You may also choose not to sell the calendars but instead submit them with your info on them for a chance to win.
- You may also choose to do nothing at all but your $50 will not be refunded.
Fundraising for the league is done to keep registration costs low and allow us to continue to improve our product for the kids of our towns. Examples of how the money is spent includes new equipment to keep our kids safe, paying for umpires, upgrading and maintaining all of our facilities, and much, much more.
For the 2023 Season -
Due to delays outside of TAYBS control with shipping and receiving the raffle tickets, we are making special changes for this season. The tickets can be picked up during the day 9-4 at 14 Hickory Dr, Townsend, MA. Please text 978-729-3383 in advance to ensure there is someone there to assist with the pickup.
We are extending the deadline to drop off the tickets until Tuesday, August 8th. You can drop them off at the Craven Field snack shack during any game this Summer (Mon-Thu). Any tickets not turned in (or picked up) by that time will be forfeited.
The raffle will be done at Craven Field on Wednesday night 8/9 at 6:30pm live on Facebook.