Fall Baseball (7*-15 years old)
- Games are played on Saturday & Sundays in September and October, game schedule will not be released until just before the season starts.
- There is a limited to no practices during offseason programs. Any practices that might occur will be at the coaches sole discretion for date/times.
- Away games can be up to 45 minutes away from Townsend/Ashby.
- Open to boys and girls league age 7* through league age 15 (Age as of 5/1)
- Players will be broken down into smaller age groups.
* we can accept players that are 6 years old if they played in the previous spring season only, and have their coaches recommendation to move up early. As there are limited to no fall practices, it can be very hard to bring a player who has not had any experience or is not ready for competitive ball.
Offseason Programs are $100 per player and include a team jersey.