"Dedication doesn't have an offseason"
Winter Clinics are a great way to keep your player active during the cold winter months ahead by allowing them to not only keep their existing skills up, but to learn new ones!
Here are the clinics that we are offering for January 2020:
- Baseball, Everyone, Ages 3-6 – Tee Ball Clinic
- Tuesdays, 6-7:15pm in the Ashby Elementary Gym
- Baseball, Everyone, Ages 5-8 – Rookies Clinic
- Fridays, 6-7:15pm in the Hawthorn Brook Gym
- Baseball, Everyone, Ages 9-12 – Minors & Majors Clinic
- Tuesdays, 7:30-9:00pm in the Ashby Elementary Gym
- Baseball, Everyone, Ages 12-15 – Seniors Clinic
- Fridays, 7:30-9:00pm in the Hawthorn Brook Gym
- Softball, Girls, Ages 6-14 – All Levels Clinic
- Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00pm in the Ashby Elementary Gym
This year we are offering at no extra charge, a bonus clinic for everyone ages 9+ that is registered in one of the clinics a second night. This is an extra hour each week to continue to work on those skills. We will also be looking to bring in special guests to do specialized training during some of these bonus clinics. This extra clinic will be held from 8-9pm on Wednesday nights in the Ashby Elementary Gym.
The cost of the program is $12 per player, per month. Register one month at a time.